Let’s get you a higher ACT score!
If you want to increase your score on the Math or Science portion of the ACT, I can help!
My ACT-prep is personalized to your needs. Let’s figure out what you need help with so that we can get you a better score!
The Master Plan:
- What’s your goal? What ACT score do you need for success?
- Let’s find your weak spots.
- We’ll work on your weak spots and quickly see your score increase.
- I’ll give you testing strategies to better perform under pressure.
- With practice tests, we’ll keep track of your progress and get you where you need to go.
Want to get into your dream college? Your ACT score is one way colleges compare you to other students. Many times, students are weeded out due to having too low of a score. Don’t let that be you!
Figure out which schools you’d like to get into and what their expectations are for ACT scores, they will list these in their admission data. One of the best things to do is to try and get your score at or above the 75th percentile. This will give you a much greater chance of being accepted.
Not only does your ACT score show universities your academic prowess, but in some cases it can even make up for a less than adequate GPA! Plus, there are many scholarships offered based off of your ACT score. It’s worthwhile to retake the test, just to try and get a higher score and get more free money for schooling. In some cases, you can even get a full ride!
Get into your dream college and get… free… money.